Most Recent Stable Version
Please download SpamLord from the WordPress Plugin Library here: http://wordpress.org/plugins/spamlord
v0.40 zip archive released on 2014-01-22
- more informative than ever!
- adds referrer, browser, proxy, IP, HTTP, and DNS information to comment notifications
v0.32 zip archive
- updated for WordPress 3.8!
- a small incompatibility was addressed within 10 minutes of 3.8 being released (which is really fast)
v0.31 zip archive
- now customizable!
- added a handsome icon to the configuration screen
- language settings are now available to customize the Automated Spam Responder
- doubled the number of sarcastic responses available to SpamLord
- now possible to define a custom message to spammers
- a bug was eliminated from the update script which had trapped a few victims in an infinite loop of updates
v0.24 zip archive
- enhanced Trackback protection!
- now closes Trackbacks and Pingbacks on existing posts of all types and status when running in extreme mode
- found and fixed a typo which was the result of trying to pull a small Doritos crumb from the keyboard
v0.23 zip archive
- now protects against Trackback spam!
- added a new operating mode that disables Trackbacks and Pingbacks
- updated verbiage on the configuration page
- added another tastefully sarcastic comment to the Automated Spam Responder
- removed one very minor but annoying bug
v0.14 zip archive
- fixed a typo!
- it was in the source code comments, by the way
v0.12 zip archive
- testing the updater!
- changed the version number
- literally, that was everything
v0.11 zip archive
- initial release!
- eleven is my favorite number
- can’t remember the last time I got a spam comment
- you are welcome